Saturday 4 February 2012

Snow in Cheltenham









Today was such a lovely snowy day, so I just HAD to go out and take some photo's! Even though I was freezing my bum off, I think it was worth it to capture the magic and beauty of falling snow :) Also it was so lovely to see some little spring flowers popping up all over the place! All the photo's were taken in Pittville park, my favorite park in Cheltenham because of the beautiful lake and all the little paths all around that park. Also, it is the home of the Pittville Pump Room, which is such a beautiful building! And it is also the venue for this years King's Daughters Conference, be sure to check it out ;)




3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, Cheltenham is the most beautiful place to live ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs, Lorah! Especially the one with the umbrella on the bench...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail! :) I do love my purple umbrella <3

      Delete