Thursday 20 March 2014

International Happiness Day - The happiest photo's in Gloucestershire!

Since today is International Happiness Day, I thought I would take a moment to share some of the happiest photos I have taken over the years! :) So enjoy some happy moments, and please do share them with others! 

Happiest Wedding Moments

The Blushing Bride! Oh how I love the radiant glow of brides on their wedding day!
And Let's not forget that wonderfully proud look of the groom waiting for his bride!
One of my favourite wedding moments of all time, when the guys just broke out in song and dance after the ceremony! What a wonderful celebration!



Happiest Engagement and Couple Moments

There is so much joy and happiness in a couple celebrating their love together!

Happiest Family Moments

Oh how I just love to have fun and act completely silly with families!
Beautiful mummy and daughter moments!
And of course those special moments between siblings, who do love each other really!


Happiest Just Because Moments!


I hope these photos have put a smile on your face! It brings me such joy to be able to capture these moments! I know that the memories of each of my clients are so precious, and so capturing and preserving them are just so important! If you are every feeling down or discouraged, get out your photo album! I guarantee it will put a smile on your face and warm memories in your heart :) 

If you have never taken the time to create some special memories, why not book a photo session today! Mothers Day is coming up and is a great opportunity to make some memories with your family :)  Take a look a our Mothers Day Packages to find out more! Or see our Family Packages.

Today, let's all be happy just because we can!




Subscribe to Posts by Email

Enter Email:






Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment