Monday 27 February 2012

My First Day of Spring

The weather this weekend was so amazing! It was so warm that I went out for a walk with no long sleeves on :D I decided that this Saturday was my first day of spring :) I did a post last year titled My First Official Day of Spring which marked the day that it became spring for me :) So I thought I would do the same this year! Me and Samuel took a nice long walk around Nut hill in Gloucester, the sun was shining, the grass was green and the sky was blue..






As you can probably tell by the photo's, I love how the sun makes interesting and beautiful shapes and colours all over the photograph! I love including the sun in pictures, and I LOVE how it shines through the trees. What a lovely time of year.. I can capture the bright sun shining through the leafless trees! Such a beautiful contrast... 

No comments:

Post a Comment