Wednesday 29 February 2012

The view from my bedroom window

I love my room, I love being in my room because it is the only place in the whole world that is completely mine..it is full of my own stuff, arranged exactly how I want it, as neat or as messy as I want it. It is full of pictures or objects, books and Cd's and little bits and bobs that inspire me.  I personally think you can tell a lot about who I am just from walking in my bedroom :) I'm sure many of you can relate to what I'm saying, maybe that place for you is not necessarily your bedroom, but I'm sure you have somewhere in your house that is completely yours! Maybe I will share some photo's of my bedroom one day (when it is tidy again :P) but today I wanted to share another part of my bedroom that I love..and that is the view! 
Now if you have been in my room you might think I am crazy because they view from my bedroom is a not so glamorous Whaddon street... but if you look past the street, over the top of the houses you will almost always see the most beautiful sky ever! I don't know if it is just me, but every time I look out my window, I am greeted by the most beautiful sky scene, whether it is bright blue and cloudless or if it is dark and stormy or bright oranges and pinks, deep blues and purples.. It always looks amazing! So I thought I would share a few pictures I have collected over the years, taken on my phone (Sony Ericsson Zylo) my little point and shoot camera (Nikon Coolpix) or my big fancy DSLR (Cannon 550D). The most recent picture was taken this last Sunday evening :) Enjoy...


5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic pictures Lorah! WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) See if you can guess which photo's were taken on which camera.. ? hehe

      Delete
  2. Pretty awesome view :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how, on the fifth photo, the sun looks like its melting one spot on the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I thought the one random beam of light was quite unusual... But Im glad you liked it :)

      Delete