Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Kitty Called Muffin!



I don't usually do pet photography, but my mom just got a new kitten and he is so incredibly adorable I agreed to do his official kitty portraits! It was not an easy task, you know what they say about working with children and animals? I can't believe I dared to work with both at the same time! 

So this is my Monday post, Photography by Lorah Kelly. I am a day late, but thought I had better just get it out there and soon enough I will figure out what the days of the week are! 

So please to let me know what you think of my first attempt at pet photography! I don't think I will be adding it to my list of services, but I will never say no to trying something new :) Would love to hear your comments!


If you are overwhelmed by the cuteness of muffin, take a look at the breeder's page to find a kitty for you!


And I will be back tomorrow with a little something about life in the photography business!
Have a lovely day! 









Subscribe to Posts by Email

Enter Email:






Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment